TowneBank (TOWN) in Suffolk, Va., said that improved credit quality helped boost its first-quarter earnings 6.3% from a year earlier, to $11.1 million.
TowneBank of Va.'s Profits Rise on Improved Credit Quality
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app