First Horizon National Corp. announced late Tuesday that it will pay $110 million to the Federal Housing Finance Agency to settle allegations that it sold faulty mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the years leading up to housing bust.
First Horizon to Pay $110 Million to FHFA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter