Lawrence Seidman helped arrange a face-to-face meeting of the companies' leaders, according to a regulatory filing. He also agreed to sell more than 2.3 million shares of Center stock to move the deal along.
Investor Seidman Played Key Role in Center-ConnectOne Merger
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter