Thanks to redevelopment efforts in the once-neglected downtown areas of Buffalo, Detroit and other cities, banks are seeing improvements to their bottom lines. Banks and developers credit a federal historic tax credit program for the results.
Banks Pad Profits with Historic Tax Credit Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter