Commercial and multifamily mortgage loan originations fell by 45% in the first quarter from the previous quarter, according to a report Tuesday from the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Commercial, Multifamily Mortgage Originations Drop 45%: MBA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues