A House subcommittee announced Tuesday that it has scheduled a meeting on May 21 to hear from three officials at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who were recently subpoenaed to testify on allegations of employee discrimination and retaliation at the agency.
House Panel Sets Hearing for Subpoenaed CFPB Officials
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app