Executive pay packages have long been structured to reflect performance. But one key task that often gets short shrift from bank directors and CEOs is succession planning. Now pressure is mounting for that to change.
Why It Pays to Engineer a Smooth CEO Succession
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues