Glass-Lewis wants Solera's investors to reject a slate from the Colorado company’s biggest shareholder. ISS is urging people to withhold support for eight of Solera’s 11 nominees – though the proxy firm is unwilling to endorse any alternates.
Proxy Firms Differ on Solera Board Nominees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter