A recent oil and gas boom in Texas that has captivated banks' attention is also drawing the eye of regulators as they become concerned how far institutions will go to win loans and hire specialists within the energy industry.
Texas Oil Boom Starting to Worry Regulators
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter