New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Monday renewed calls for the state legislature to address the problem of "zombie properties," or foreclosed homes that banks have walked away from to avoid the cost of maintenance.
New York A.G. Renews Fight Against 'Zombie Properties'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter