Meridian Bancorp (EBSB), the newly formed bank holding company for East Boston Savings Bank, could raise at least $233 million and as much as $364 million in its upcoming public offering.
Meridian Bancorp Could Raise Up to $364 Million in Stock Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues