House lawmakers on Wednesday sharply questioned the speed of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's response to problems with its employee ratings system after discovering that a consulting firm identified disparities based on race, age and gender nearly eight months ago.
CFPB Moved Slowly to Fix Evaluation Disparities: Lawmakers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter