Eight community banks have transferred their shares to a new trading platform operated by OTC Markets Group in a bid to increase visibility for their stocks.
Eight Institutions Move Shares to Bank-Only Trading Platform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app