300 Turn Out For USERS Meeting
More than 300 people were in attendance when USERS, Inc. hosted its 2003 User Group Meeting at the Hyatt
"At a time when credit unions must achieve a strong ROI on every business initiative, USERS is committed to delivering
USERS reported it signed nine new clients in the past seven months, while renewing 49 on-line contracts over the last year.
Among the topics of discussion during the meeting were Internet banking, integrated lending, business recovery, system
* e-Mail Services-for e-mail notification of statements, notices, and other periodic communications.
* e-Signatures-fully integrated with laser-printed or PDF documents, and captured via small footprint signature pads;
* Courtesy Pay Manager-for efficient administration of courtesy overdraft programs.
* Driver's License Scanning-to reduce fraud without sacrificing the speed or quality of member service;
* Non-Member Loan Applications- enabling streamlined loan origination for non-members from any channel.
* Plastics Manager-for efficient management of all plastic card types through a browser-based solution.
USERS' next client conference is EdCon 2003, to be held Sept. 16-18, 2003 at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch in
For info: www.users.com.