Acquisitions, Security Solutions Highlighted
USERS Incorporated, a unit of Fiserv, Inc. signed 16 new or converted, credit unions to USERS' growing client base in 2005. USERS also renewed relationships with 122 current clients that signed agreements for hardware upgrades, Access RMS optical systems, or PCU Internet Banking services, or extended their DataSafe On-Line contracts.
USERS' major product introductions during the year included:
* CIP Member Verification, which helps credit unions comply with the Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements of the Patriot Act during account opening, while keeping the process streamlined for members.
* Secure Messaging, a method of encrypted online communication between members and the credit union, designed as a secure alternative to e-mail.
* Instant Plastics, enabling the credit union to issue ATM, debit and in-house credit cards to members on the spot, providing faster service and eliminating the perceived security risks of receiving cards by mail.
* Open Accounts, which improves the efficiency of opening new accounts via the Internet with prospective members, by saving the applicant's data directly to the core system database.
* ENTERPRISESchedule, a browser-based job scheduling solution that greatly simplifies the management of back-office jobs across multiple servers and platforms, for improved efficiency
USERS hosted four client events in 2005 and the company's Project Management Group completed more than 220 projects during the year.
For info: www.users.com.