CU*Answers Enhances BASE Member Processing
CU*Answers has released a number of enhancements to its CU*BASE Member Processing solution. The enhancements include:
* Indirect/Dealer Lending enhancements: an XML lending gateway for clients to electronically receive loan applications from any third party such as new/used auto dealers, hospitals or other retail source, in addition to preconfigured indirect dealer codes and an activity tracking "dashboard."
* Reduced Credit Bureau Pricing that the company says means reduced pricing for credit bureau by as much as 50%.
* Escrow Rewrite, which provides an automated process for opening a member escrow account linked directly to the loan.
* Loan Applications that remove duplicate debt information from a loan application where both the applicant and co-applicant have identical trade-lines on their credit report. It will remove the duplicate debt from the co-borrower without wiping it out from that person's Household record so that the person still may apply for credit alone.
* Member Service Rewrite (Phase 1)-focuses upon procedures used to open memberships and accounts, including new ways for better managing staff job workflow.
* Unlimited Joint Owners-providing for an unlimited numbers of joint owners and beneficiaries of all sub share and certificate accounts.
* Account Nicknames-ability for members to request a filtered nickname for their individual sub share accounts, including allowing members to update their own nicknames via the CU*@HOME PC Banking system. Numerous other enhancements have also been added.
For info: www.cuanswers.com.