FI-MOBILE Launches New Mobile Banking Platform
AUSTIN, Texas-There's a new player in the mobile banking game, but credit unions may well recognize some of the founders of the just-launched FI-MOBILE, Inc.
The new firm was founded by former Teres Solutions executives Dan Chaney, Steve Maloney and Tim Kelly, as well as Richard Epley, former president of Auto Financial Group. The company has introduced UniFI, a new mobile banking application platform designed to help financial institutions deliver and manage an institution's branded mobile presence.
UniFI provides access to financial services and information making it easy for customers to do their banking via iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and any other web-enabled device, FI-MOBILE said. Key features include:
• Multiple ways for administrators to communicate with and market to consumers and business customers through in-app advertising and branded marketing campaigns.
• Support for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and other mobile devices.
• Real-time feature and content updates.
• Support for an institution's existing mobile applications.
• Management analytics such as detailed reports on feature usage, user engagement and marketing campaigns run within their mobile banking application.