First Chicago Corp.
Eleven First Chicago Corp. officers were elected senior vice presidents of First National Bank of Chicago. They are:
* Nancy G. Breseke, head of human resources in the community banking group.
* Ronald Enestrom, head of Australia and Hong Kong/ China/Southeast Asia in the capital markets group.
* James L. Foorman and Nicholas W. LeGrand, associate general counsels in the law department.
* Yoshio Kitazawa, head of the Japan marketing division in the North American banking group.
* James J. Maley, head of real estate asset management in the credit policy group.
* James M. McCord Jr., responsible for the Asia/Pacific region in service products and customer service and for Japan in the capital markets group.
* Breece R. McKinney, head of fixed-income trading in the capital markets group.
* Donald J. Meyer, head of real estate enhancement in the credit policy group.
* Joseph F. Spadaford, head of the operating services department in the customer service group.
* J. Dirk Vos, head of the West Coast regional office in the North American banking group.