As banks migrate products and services to mobile channels, they face a range of security issues both old and new. The challenge is to address these threats without hurting the customer experience — and ideally even improving the customer experience.
Based on findings gleaned from speaking with financial institutions across the country, American Banker editorial team will interview a VASCO security expert to gain advice on how to simplify the user experience without compromising security. The presenter will also show that when banks implement integrated security correctly, customers can easily accomplish tasks with just the click of a button from their mobile device — anytime, anywhere.
Topics will include:
· How to overcome mobile app vulnerabilities, including rogue apps and malware
· Emerging technologies to combat mobile threats
· Countermeasures against mobile account takeover
· How to run secure banking apps even on jail-broken devices
· Practical advice and use cases on balancing out security and convenience in the mobile channel