The significantly undercapitalized Charter Bank in Sante Fe, N.M., must come up with a plan to sell itself if it cannot boost its capital ratios by yearend.
New Mexico Thrift Hit with OTS Order
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues