All homeowners current on their mortgages need to be refinanced into a loan with a 4.5% interest rate to help the economy, said Ted Jones, the chief economist at Stewart ...
Could 4.5% Refis Be a Balm for Mortgage Crisis?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.