Loan repurchase requests from Fannie and Freddie are finally tapering off. Unfortunately for lenders, a crackdown by the Federal Housing Administration is filling the void.
Banks' Exposure on Problem FHA Loans Widens as Agency Gets Tough
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.