Loan repurchase requests from Fannie and Freddie are finally tapering off. Unfortunately for lenders, a crackdown by the Federal Housing Administration is filling the void.
Banks' Exposure on Problem FHA Loans Widens as Agency Gets Tough
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues