Bank of Georgetown in Washington, D.C., has raised more than $25M in fresh capital that it will use to fund its continued expansion in the city and surrounding suburbs.
Bank of Georgetown in D.C. Raises $25 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.