Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., sent a letter to Acting Comptroller John Walsh asking the OCC to disclose what steps it has taken to work with Citigroup to remedy the situation.
Menendez Calls for Investigation of Citi Data Breach
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues