A year after passage of the landmark bill bearing his name, Rep. Barney Frank said critics of some key provisions now being implemented by regulators are simply misguided.
Dodd-Frank Author Assails Challengers to Implementation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter