Banks have had a hard time gaining much more business from "mass affluent" customers, who generally have between $50,000 and $1 million in investable assets. But now Bank of America Corp. and others are hoping to succeed where their rivals have stumbled.
Banks Try, Try Again to Profitably Woo Mass Affluent
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter