WASHINGTON - Two Florida bank executives and one bank borrower were sentenced to federal prison Tuesday and ordered to pay nearly $100 million for attempting to defraud the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Florida Bank Execs Sentenced for Tarp Fraud Scheme
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter