The study by a consumer advocacy group finds that 3.6 million households that received mortgages during the housing bubble remain at immediate risk of foreclosure.
Foreclosure Crisis Not Even Halfway Over: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app