Associated Bank in Green Bay, Wis., has agreed to pay $13 million to exit a class-action lawsuit that accuses it and other banks of processing debit card transactions in a manner that maximized fees from overdrafts.
Associated Bank Reaches Settlement in Overdraft Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.