United Bankshares in Charleston and local organizations in the Washington area figured out that cooperating on a bike program could improve big-city commutes, recruit new customers and help the unbanked.
A West Virginia Bank Finds a Way to Tap D.C.'s Unbanked
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter