A year after the credit card reform law was enacted, Elizabeth Warren said the industry has improved its practices and warned against over regulation of the card market.
A Year After Credit Card Reform, Warren Cites Improvements in Industry
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.