With the widespread use of social networking sites it's no surprise that collection agencies are browsing them to gather information on debtors and their assets.
The Debate Over Social Media in Collections Heats Up
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues