A federal appeals court has cited Dodd-Frank in a ruling that a national bank does not have to comply with a Florida consumer protection statute that limits bank fees.
Appeals Court Cites Dodd-Frank in Preemption Ruling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.