The former head of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission joined lawmakers on Friday that were protesting GOP-proposed cuts to the agency's funding.
Brooksley Born Joins House Dems in Opposing CFTC Budget Cuts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues