The California company announced the opening of its first full-service U.K. branch a day after a key British official lamented in a column that European banks lack the capacity to help the nation's businesses grow.
SVB Looks to Capitalize on Eurozone Woes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter