The former chief executive of a failed Florida community bank has been sentenced to six years in prison for lying to regulators about the bank's condition.
Ex-Orion CEO Sentenced to Six Years in Jail
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues