Members of the House Financial Services Committee have a chance Tuesday to pose tougher questions about the JPMorgan trading losses than their Senate counterparts did.
Round Two: What House Members Should Ask Dimon
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app