The FHA has rescinded guidelines that would have made it harder for consumers to qualify for a mortgage if they have a collection action or disputed credit account of at least $1,000.
FHA Rescinds Disputed Credit Policy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app