Rep. Barney Frank joined Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren on Thursday to argue that Republicans will undo top provisions of Dodd-Frank if they capture the Senate this year.
Frank, Warren Fear GOP Rollback of Reg Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues