Thousands of pages will soon arrive in Washington in the first round of living wills for systemically important firms. Many observers say these initial drafts could shape future standards and determine the wills' effectiveness in ending "too big to fail."
Banks' Living Wills Face First Critical Test
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app