The new message focuses on a targeted approach to repealing certain provisions rather than the whole law and trying to convince everyday Americans they too will suffer the consequences of new rules for the financial industry.
House Republicans Launch New Push Against Dodd-Frank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues