New analysis from a nonpartisan group shows that JPMorgan officials accounted for 18% of all industry meetings with the Fed concerning Dodd-Frank implementation over the past two years, while JPMorgan accounted for 17% of all meetings with Treasury. Goldman Sachs, which also held hundreds of discussions with regulators, focused mainly on the CFTC.
JPMorgan Meetings Dominate Fed's Dodd-Frank Agenda
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter