In a speech Wednesday, Sen. Richard Shelby said that if Republicans win control of the Senate, he will work to rein in the consumer bureau and other financial regulators.
Shelby Describes Banking Committee Plans for 2013
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues