Second-quarter income more than tripled from a year ago at Hancock Holding in Gulfport, Miss., after its net interest income surged and it recorded less in merger-related expenses.
Hancock Holding's 2Q Earnings Rise But Miss Expectations
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app