The Treasury Department did not sell some of the preferred shares it owns two community banks as planned after it received insufficient bids for the securities.
Treasury Fails to Sell All Investments in Latest Tarp Auction
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues