The five largest mortgage servicers are suddenly eager to provide relief to distressed homeowners, but after years refusing to modify loans or reduce principal, they are concerned that borrowers will ignore their solicitations.
Banks Offering Loan Mods Struggle to Get Borrowers' Attention
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter