Bank of America has agreed to compensate mortgage loan applicants who alleged the bank discriminated against some borrowers who received disability income.
B of A to Settle in Disabled Homebuyer Discrimination Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues