San Diego has joined a growing list of major cities requiring banks to provide detailed data to show that they are adequately serving low- and moderate-income consumers.
San Diego Council Passes 'Responsible Banking' Law
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues