First Capital in Corydon, Ind., will record a pretax charge of $650,000 for the third quarter tied to a voluntary early retirement program.
First Capital in Indiana to Record Charge Tied to Retirement Program
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app