First Capital in Corydon, Ind., will record a pretax charge of $650,000 for the third quarter tied to a voluntary early retirement program.
First Capital in Indiana to Record Charge Tied to Retirement Program
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues