Mortgage performance at national banks improved slightly in the second quarter, and seriously delinquent loans were at their lowest level in three years, the OCC said Thursday.
OCC Reports Decline in Seriously Delinquent Mortgages
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter